Monday 14 July 2014

I Make Minions

I'm Mkae Minion Well, I loved the movie despicable me frankly, I love this little diy minion costume

1 inch foam roller (I have 2 rolls for all 3 of the subordinate)
spray paint it bright yellow
2 black shine Pack (I cut in two parts)
Velcro glue hot br/>
100 hot glue sticks (not 100, but needed some)
1 sheet of white felt 1 br/>
sheet black felt
shears pole (dark blue and yellow);

reason number Unoinspiracion. Reason number 2, the children amused, while you do the costumes, then cut only. Glue these together. Love!

I took my container of corn and cut into slices. then I used the tape to CK Thin Tee shirt, mark then cut ; I learned I measured the servant that is divided into two sections and add a bit of seam allowance.

Cut blue 2 piece fleece, with dimensions that I think then recorded in foam pants even have small public square folds of wool. Then I have a 1 inch Strip Strip in monkeys is cut and pasted as well. longing draw Black wool short and in tune, the opening. I glued in strips of rope on the glasses, then glue in hair removal, my points are still perfectly together, as you do not?I also have Your hair sticky in that gap.

I can tell you that my kids will love this costume!
diy minion costume

No comments:

Post a Comment