Tuesday 11 June 2013

BBQ’d A Whole Chicken & Tags

After a anniversary or so of added blurred canicule than sunshine, we awoke to bright dejected skies with just a few billowy white clouds blind around. Amazingly, the sun and dejected skies backward about all day so it fabricated for a nice change from our backward May black weather. On the downside, I had actually no alibi for not traveling out and acid the foreground lawn. I'm starting to absence my old John Deere mower!
My first whole BBQ Chicken on our Weber Q120 – It was pretty good!Chicken
By George (aka The Weber Q Man of Blogland), I followed his instructions and BBQ'd my aboriginal accomplished craven on our Weber Q120 endure night. And, I’ll be accursed if it didn’t attending just as acceptable as George’s and it tasted as acceptable as it looked too! it got the "2 thumbs up" address from Paulette so that's about as acceptable a assurance as I’m anytime traveling to get for affable anything!
IMG_4533
Not continued afterwards lunch, we absitively to yield advantage of the sunshine and go for an aboriginal airing as we still don't assurance the acclimate all that much. It was o.k. admitting as the skies were bright and at no time did it anytime attending like it was traveling to rain. Our destination bygone was a accustomed one - the Mill Bay Nature Park.
It was great to look up and see blue skies for a changethe Mill Bay Nature Park
Walking down the aisle and again on to the bank at Mill Bay, we saw 2 families of Canada Geese with babyish Goslings. There appeared to be about 2 dozen of them walking about and again demography turns traveling for a bathe with their parents befitting a actual abutting careful amphitheater about the little ones. We had a nice airing afore branch aback home so I could get active with the BBQ for dinner.
the Mill Bay Nature Park
When I apprehend the aboriginal few comments on yesterday's blog, I accomplished I had abashed abounding by advertence that "license tags" for my barter amount $900 for a year. That's what I get for application a appellation (Tags) that is not absolutely applicative actuality in B.C., I just best it up from a few American blogging accompany not absolutely acumen that it was just for authorization plates, or tags, and not for auto allowance costs as well. Actuality in B.C., we pay for our Authorization Plate "Stickers" in aggregate with our car insurance. So, my $900 amount included Basic Liability, Third Party Liability, Collision and Comprehensive Allowance advantage as able-bodied as accepted year "stickers" .

No comments:

Post a Comment